Summerland Shirt Indigo Mini Ripstop
This fabric was dyed using the ancient indigo dyeing techniques of Japan. It was then used for a visual art display in the Museum of Art in Boston and eventually converted into these amazing once of a kind shirts.
- 100% Cotton Rip Stop, very light and airy.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese Woven 100% Cotton Rip Stop
- Loose boxy fit. True to size
- Soft unstructured collar and cuffs
- Box pleat in back of shirt for extra comfort
- Wash cold and tumble dry low
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size small
Our Indigo process allows for a fixed color, with a minimal amount of bleeding. We suggest washing by hand with cold water and hang drying in order to preserve the garment for as long as possible. The slight fading that will occur over many washes, will only enhance the unique beauty of the product.